7 Reasons You Should Unplug This Summer
1. You’ll give your brain a much-needed break.
2. You’ll be a better employee.
3. You’ll feel less stressed.
4. You’ll have time to build relationships face-to-face.
5. You’ll be able to experience summer to its fullest.
6. You’ll sleep better.
7. You’ll get rid of negative feelings.
“Studies have found that social networks can trigger unhealthy feelings like jealousy, misery and loneliness in users. Researchers at two Germany universities found that one in three people felt worse and more dissatisfied with their lives after scrolling through Facebook posts.
Reducing time spent on social media or even temporarily deactivating your accounts could greatly improve the quality of your life. Spend this summer focusing on yourself and eliminating the negativity. “
See you on Labour Day!