This recent article from the New York Times offers some simple and reasonable tips to get more out od technlogy and reduce the frustration. (Thanks Bobbi for the link.)
10 Ways to Get the Most Out of Technology
by Sam Grobart, New York Times
1. Get a smartphone
2. Stop using internet explorer
3. Upload your photos to the cloud
4. Get music off your computer
5. Back up your data
6. Set up a free file-sharing service
7. Get free antivirus software
8. Get a better deal from your cable, phone and internet provider
9. Buy a lot of charging cables
10. Calibrate your HDTV
The details and reasons are in the article.
Try it. You’ll be glad you did.