Here’s a summary list of links of some of the stuff I’m reading to understand the changes to Facebook:
- A new Subscribe button, allowing you to follow people you aren’t friends with, plus filter the amount of information you get from current friends.
- Improved friends lists – easier way to group people into lists, including via semi-automated “smart lists.”
- A News Ticker that streams a constant flow of user updates in a sidebar (on top of your chat bar).
- A newspaper-like relevancy filter for your Facebook homepage.
- Instant sharing of what you read, listen to and watch.
- A new Timeline profile (a colorful history of you and your “life events”).”