1. Bring a friend with you to a Maker Faire or a Mini Maker Faire.
2. Get your school and public libraries to subscribe to MAKE magazine.
3. Find what makerspaces exist or are forming in your town. Show up with a smile and offer to help.
4. Find makers on YouTube, subscribe to their channels and leave them encouraging comments. Tell your friends to do the same.
5. Use social media — Facebook and Twitter — to redistribute maker related news and blog posts.
Check out the tips by following the link.