I am not ‘supremely’ happy but I am happy. My current trick is to try and continually remind myself that all of my problems are merely first world problems. In that context I find myself not overreacting to minor disruptions and other people having a bad day and taking it out no me.
The Habits Of Supremely Happy People
From The Huffington Post
- They surround themselves with other happy people.
- They smile when they mean it.
- They cultivate resilience.
- They try to be happy.
- They are mindful of the good.
- They appreciate simple pleasures.
- They devote some of their time to giving.
- They let themselves lose track of time. (And sometimes they can’t help it.)
- They nix the small talk for deeper conversation.
- They spend money on other people.
- They make a point to listen.
- They uphold in-person connections.
- They look on the bright side.
- They value a good mixtape.
- They unplug.
- They get spiritual.
- They make exercise a priority.
- They go outside.
- They spend some time on the pillow.
- They LOL.
- They walk the walk.