Joining an organization can be stressful. Hopefully, the tips presented here [follow the link above] will help you make the most of the opportunity and relieve a bit of the stress. Here are the do’s and don’ts we’ve covered:
- Do embrace the culture, and participate in company events.
- Do not let the feeling of being a newbie keep you from participating in events.
- Do not engage in pointless complaining about clients.
- Do respect your clients and recognize that they are the reason you have a job.
- Do not be afraid to ask questions; that’s how you learn.
- Do try to solve problems on your own before asking for help.
- Do share helpful or interesting articles that you come across.
- Do not submit work before having checked it for accuracy.
- Do strike a balance between your professional and personal time.
- Do work on your communication skills, and understand what the company expects from your communication with clients.
- Do look for opportunities to participate in your local Web community.
- Do stay positive, even when you feel uncertain or stressed out.
- Do have fun at your job and enjoy where you work.”