As many libraries have foundations and are charitable status, and many people make donations for tax purposes right around now, this post is a good reminder of the ways to be classy and build energy into your donations.
- Thank your donors as soon as possible.
- A receipt is not a thank you.
- One thank you is not enough.
- Don’t forget other donation sources.
- Make sure your thank you is sincere and memorable.
Check it out here: http://www.nonprofitmarketingblog.com/site/5_rules_for_thanking_donors#When:07:12:00Z